Financial blessings I

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:

There is so much that has been said about finances that sometimes you feel as if there is nothing new to write about it. But there's always a reason why we should write about it. God perhaps wants to bring something to pass in the lives of the believers who are not yet conversant about the topic. Even those who have heard about it, its good to hear it again and again so that their faith increases for faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. God has dealt with me in this area and I am happy to give my contribution in it. I have to yet reached where I want to be but am glad that I am not where I used to be.

This proves that God's word is true. I believe it more today than ever before in my younger years. It works. The word works. You can put your trust in it and it will work every other time. 

Many have given up in their faith journey but this is an encouragement that God is not yet done with you. He started a good work in you and He will bring it to accomplishment until the day of Christ. 

The good work that God does not only in your spirit man, but also in your flesh and soul. He also wants you blessed financially. I believe money which is not the sole evidence of the blessed life is a very important aspect of our lives. Normally preachers shy away from preaching it because they think it's carnal and to make it worse the world thinks pastors do preach on it in order to take away people's money. How absurd.

As we delve deeper in this new series, you will be blessed to hear God's will for you in regard to financial blessings and the necessary steps to take for you to walk in them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justified by faith

A year of good things

God first